Showing 1–12 of 18 results
Ashe OnyxRead More
DUPLEX SLITTER REWINDERS
This versatile slitter rewinder is ideal for products like PP, PE and PET, and gives you a beautifully finished product. Low cost and easy to use, it’s ideal for start-up companies or those working to a tight budget.
Ideal when space is at a premium, the Onyx is a one-piece machine with unwind, electronics and pneumatics all integral, making installation quick and easy.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC330 HYBRIDRead More
Hybrid Laser and Semi-rotary Finishing
The DC330HYBRID is the perfect solution for digitally printed webs. Simply download the file from the pre-press department and the laser module is ready. It fits an optional barcode reader for faster reload of existing jobs. The laser module is an independent module that can be retrofitted into any DC330. The laser power ranges from 100-400Watt (400-1000Watt peak). The standard DC330HYBRID configuration has flexo varnish, lamination, slitting and dual rewinding built in. The DC330HYBRID can be combined with GM’s automatic knife system for digital production.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC330 MiniRead More
Smart Compact Converting
This latest generation of the digital label finishing machine has been redesigned and features new electronics, a newly-designed control panel and an updated user interface. Based on the DC330 platform designed and improved over 8 generations – the DC330MINI NEW has a strong and extremely proven background.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC330 MINIflexRead More
Compact Full Feature Converting
The compact full feature choice. Powerful yet economic finishing line with the smart essential options like GM Automatic Slitting Station and turret rewinder.
The flex is prepared for in-line operation with all major digital presses. The MINIflex adds full flexibility to the market-leading compact finisher DC330MINI.
By adding a fully customizable section the MINIflex offers the widest possible portfolio of special features.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC330 NANORead More
Ultra Compact Converting
Ultra compact, cost effective unit for lamination, die-cutting and slitting. As digital label printing continues to grow, label-printing houses are realizing the need for all inclusive digital printing systems that provide value adding features for producing fully finished labels. The DC330NANO offers the ideal solution. The DC330NANO offers unwind, self-adhesive lamination, semi-rotary die cutting and length slitting on a compact 1.3m x 1.4m platform. The unit is ideal as converter for a small digital press or as a backup to an existing finishing line. The unit can run either offline or inline.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC330FBRead More
Combination Print Finishing
The powerful combination of semi-rotary die cutting, flatbed screen-printing and a 30 ton pressure heavy duty stamping and hot foil unit, makes even complex labels easy to run. The tooling cost is very low and most tools can be made locally or in-house. Existing tooling for older flatbed equipment can be reused. If you disable the flatbed units, the line cab produce normal industrial labels with flexo, lamination, cold foiling and semi-rotary die cutting at up to 45 m/min ( can be increased to 65 m/min with Productivity Pack).
Grafisk Maskinfabrik DC350
- NEW platform fully modular for added flexibility
- Jumbo roll unwinder with integrated roll lift
- Semi-rotary flexo
- GM SmartLam Multilayer option
- GM Automatic Slitting Station option
- GM Turret option
- STORCK rotary screen option for tactile labels
- Web-advance for fast roll change
- Runs inline with GM flat bed hotfoil
- Fully customizable and upgradeable
- Easy web access and maintenance
Grafisk Maskinfabrik HOTFB330Read More
HOTFB330 Standalone Hot Foil
Hot stamping and embossing adds the final touch to labels. Gold or silver effects combined with embossing
The GM type HOTFB330 is a 30 ton precision stamping machine for production of high quality labels. The machine can be used for foil stamping, embossing or one pass foil & embossing.
The best way to impress consumers, is the right combination of quality and beauty, and this is where the FB330 flatbed hot stamp unit from Grafisk Maskinfabrik will help you out. The HOTFB330 is an innovative unit that will give your labels an impressive and unique look-and-feel. On the matter of the quality of hot stamping, flatbed is the best choice, and on the matter of beauty, the FB330 can add intricate details of gold, silver or even holograms to your labels.
Furthermore, the HOTFB330 is not a one-trick-pony, it will do both hot foil and cold embossing to serve all your needs. Advanced features such as foil saver, servo-register and electronic temperature control & BST web-guide comes as standard.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik LC330Read More
The LC330 is a compact, economic and fully digital laser finishing machine. Simply download the file from the pre-press department and the laser module is ready. The system can be fitted with an optional barcode reader for faster reload of existing jobs. The laser power ranges from 100-400 Watt (400-1000 Watt peak). It is possible to cut with different power levels on the same label. The standard LC330 has laser die, slitting and dual rewind. The unit is prepared for flexo varnish, spot varnish, lamination, cold foil and automatic knife box.
Grafisk Maskinfabrik PNT160Read More
Semi-automatic Core CutterThe PNT160 Semi-automatic core cutter provides high precision feeding and cutting of cardboard cores of optional length and sizes at high speeds. Long experience in the manufacturing of core cutters has resulted in the development of a unique product giving high priority to service friendliness and production speed. The switch over from job to job is easily done within a few minutes. The core cutter is operated by a user-friendly touch display with graphic symbols. The PNT160 Semi-automatic core cutter automatically adjusts all machine operations to the selected core size and wall thickness.
JM Heaford Flexographic Proofing PressRead More
Flexo Proof Press – Narrow or Wide Web / Servo or Gear Driven
A range of precision engineered flexographic proofing presses which can use all production parameters such as inks, plates, anilox cylinders and the actual press substrate to print a production quality, in-register, multicolour proof.
- The machines are used by both printing companies and plate making service houses as the proof can be used for customer approvals and not just for checking plate quality, separations, text and register. A machine such as this can also be used for in-house development work and for staff training purposes.
- Machines can be used in conjunction with any type of inks such as water based and solvent based. A UV drying system is required if UV inks are used. The complete range of commonly used substrates can be printed onto such as label stock, thin P.E. films, B.O.P.P. films and carton board.
- The machines are custom specified for each individual application. The larger format machines can be built using a 7 axis servo system or with a bull gear and proofing gear system. Typically sleeves would be used for both anilox and print forms but machines can also be built to handle cylinder formats. The narrow web machine for the Label and Carton industry has a gear drive and again can be built to handle cylinders or sleeves.
- The machines are fitted with a video system to suit the application – single high magnification for re-registering pre-mounted sleeves, single camera pair for one plate across and multiple camera pairs for multiple plates.
- Impression setting system depends on the particular machine specification. The servo machine uses a servo motor and ball screw system. The wide format geared unit uses a manual screw system and hydraulics against hard stops and the narrow format machine uses manual screws and air cylinders. In all cases impression is measured and controlled by precision measuring systems accurate to 10 microns or better.
- The proofing drum carrying the substrate is stainless steel ground to CI drum tolerances. Variable drum diameter offers proofing lengths of 1.5m up to 5 meters. Tensioning bars across the drum ensure that the substrate is correctly tensioned prior to proofing.
- Wash off drive systems are fitted for anilox cleaning and ink suction systems are available as an option for removing excess ink from the doctor blade nip at the end of the proofing cycle.
- Pre-inking systems are available for water-based and UV ink applications to improve ink density on the first repeat and maximise the number of proofs available per print cycle.
- Register control not he servo machine is electronic. Register control on the geared machines is mechanical.
JM Heaford Label AutomounterRead More
The configuration of the AutoMounter takes a radical and innovative approach to the conventional with the cylinder mounted above the cameras and printing plate manipulators. This provides the operator with unparalleled access to the cylinder to complete all preparatory and post mounting operations whilst maintaining a modest machine footprint.