- Used to prevent damage to anilox rolls, cylinders, plate-mounted sleeves, etc.
- Easily applied and removed.
- Can be applied to rolls without removing from press.
- Edge-to-edge overlap to ensure complete protection.
- Excellent memory, will not “stretch” after multiple uses.
- Cost effective protectionwith quantity discounts.
- Easily cleaned and solvent resistent.
- Any length available.
- Diameters available from 2.5″ to 12″
Shield-Pro™ SLIT is specially designed for all rollers and sleeves where installation on the Anilox roll on press is required. Shield-Pro™ UN-SLIT is specially designed for installation from the end of a sleeve when it is in service configuration for removal and or changing.
NOTE: We do not recommend the use of Shield-Pro roll covers in UV ink applications. Pro-Shield covers do not prevent the penetration of light emitted UV rays.